Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Historical Present

History repeats itself too many times for me. I feel as if I have travelled back in time. I am the college girl moving into a dreamy moment where series of incidents will happen back to back. Jolting...volting and shaking out the sense out of me.

The curse which fell on me years ago was kind of broken recently. I am yet to find out if it really got broken. A curse of the kiss of love will be broken by the kiss of love. Situations and circumstances would also have to mirror. This means the present has to mirror the past.

In a kind of mystery unfolding itself, history revealed again into my present, telling me that I am still standing in the same place. The arms of time were around my neck one more time, not letting go, confusing me, thrilling me, loving me and telling me that this is the beginning and the end.

Two names got entangled before and again they are entangled under similar circumstances. In a bid not to fall into the abyss of pain, I struggle, I struggle hard to let go once and for all.

No comments: