Saturday, August 9, 2014

Out of Touch

I have been out of touch with writing for quite a long time. Work or useless work kept me busy. Also there has been travelling and pursuit of old dreams. I have ultimately accomplished my river rafting and scuba diving plans. Camera and phone is also not much idle nowadays.

My set of friends have changed into travel buddies and activity partners. Friends and men always keep changing as I get super bored very soon. I get bored with myself. I have been sketching and writing stuff on a regular basis. Also, clicking snapping as usual.

So I was thinking that what's new for me this year. It is an even year so should be luckier. I got unlucky at work for the endless time and so I have decided to abandon any scope of hoping for betterment. I will live out my life. It amuses me how I live in a river of moving people. People from my past stalk me but I feel nothing.

Reverting to my old techno self have wrenched out the soft romance which inspires poetry. The restlessness still bugs though with the occasional fear of death. I fear death more than loneliness. Yet I know that only death will let me walk away forever from the clutches of everything undesirable into arms of everything that I want to be.

No comments: