Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Long Long Time...

It was a double bonus for me reconnecting with friends after a long long time. One of them I met after a gap of about a year and the other perhaps 10 years or more.

I really needed the hugs, the kindness, and the giggles from both.

I don't believe in God or else I would definitely say this was God's smile and present to me. Also my new year was spent with a friend who cooked for me.

Yet today I am reduced to a cry baby because I do miss a friend who was once with me on a new year. I slept off on her shoulder with an open mouth while watching a movie. I never knew how I reached home and  was tucked away in bed.

I will never see her again or may be I will see her photos. I will never kiss her cheek again. We will never hug again. No more drives together or no hand feeding me food or scolding me.

People die and some die too soon. She died and a very significant part of me died with her.

I don't know what eats me inside? Is it her or is it my part which has departed with her which no husband, boyfriend, friend, family or anyone can bring back.

 

No comments: