Wednesday, February 6, 2013

'Isqwala love'

Love can be a pain reliever or a pain giver. Day and night and especially early mornings your heart and body may ache for that special touch. You may wake up at 3 in the morning frantically tossing in bed. Your dream broken, those pair of arms holding you has vanished and the bed feels so cold and desolate. You search for that pillow to hold it close and you don't find that someone or that pillow. All you feel is an emptiness...a vast abyss of pain and void.

I just woke up like that a few days back and I was surprised with the someone I missed. I was not conciously in love with that someone. Yes I was attracted but I was not into that 'Isqwala love' so I woke up thoroughly confused. The next few days went on analysing what I felt and still I am without a clue. Only I feel terrified to talk to that person or lock eyes since I fear my dirty secret will be read easily.

No comments: