Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Free Me from Thy Thoughts

Age has given me experience and experience has given me the ability to handle and heal my pain. Many a times a great, good and magnanimous thing ends on a bad note. And you don't know what went wrong. The only consolation lies in the fact that I did not try to better things, I had no expectation from my actions. I just wanted to be free from regrets so I gathered my courage and spoke my heart out. So I do not have regrets if I was not seen in the way I wanted to be...the real me was overlooked. Never mind, I at least tried. I did not give up.

Is this not a part and parcel of my life, that my heart will be torn out of my chest again and again? I will heal only to be torn apart again. I am Prometheus now and forever who stole the fire from the Gods and was punished.

-----------------

I know when I get something, I'll lose it soon.
Moments tick by and I realize you are gone.
I knew it before, it was never meant to be
It will die in a seed which will never be a tree.
Sounds of music never reach my ear,
I am still lost in those moments which were so dear.
Some memories die before they are born
Some hearts still beat after they are torn.
I am sitting here and all's seem same.
Something...someone left even before they came.

------------------


Thus went on the usual state of things as I wanted to heal myself and I think I was healing till I got the invitation to connect online and the call where the other side was silent and I knew for sure where it came from. Can I ever heal myself if that other someone does not heal of me? Let me free from every thought and memory. It is a two sided process.

No comments: