Saturday, January 26, 2013

Of Puzzles and Pichutan...

I thought with the passage of time and accumulation of experience, the mysteries and puzzles of life and relationships will be easier to understand. How wrong I was...because it seems to be an unending labyrinth of complexities. I am not totally lost in it but tired of trying to understand it. Why do people behave the way they behave? When they hurt others and sometimes they hurt the ones who are closest to them. My perceptive and sensitive mind and heart has started closing their doors to any emotions or feelings. I will live life like a warrior and that is what I was in my past lives. Unfortunately, there is no glory in fighting any more.

My sensitivity is heightening with each passage of day and it's scary. It is not what I enjoy any more. I am able to feel things, feel the law of relativity. It is scary as I do not know whether it is my mortal body which gives me this power. I am done with my part even though I am young and I know the time will come very soon if something does not interfere with crux of things. Am I afraid of dying? Not at all. I have always loved journeys but my 'pichutan', a bengali word meaning what holds me back are my parents. I wish they have the strength to find their sustenance and mental strength after I am gone.

No comments: