Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Speck in this Universe

Most of us spend a lifetime inside an orb of lies. We don't even realize it and I doubt we even come to know about it after we are dead.

The crux of changing relationships, seasons, societies and we live in a lie where we endlessly pursue long-lasting emptiness. How can anything last when this Universe is in an ever changing mode. Is it change or metamorphosis?

And...I though a speck in this Universe still have the guts to challenge this change. I am what I am...I do not need to belong to a community, a family, a nation, a political party, a gang or a lobby to become stronger or establish an identity.

I am what I am. The whole to an end or an end to a whole. I am a speck in the universe or an independently functioning part of the everlasting Universe?

I am my own God so what a puny vehicle can come and crush my mortal body? I am all as a whole and I definitely do not live in the web of lies created by some super smart individuals.

No comments: