Thursday, August 18, 2011

Confessional Piece

It makes me sad when sometimes you get assessed on the basis of physical looks. It becomes even more sad when people you thought had depth does that to you. It's not that I am ugly or anything. I have been blessed with mixed traditional and unconventional looks. People remember me when I have visited a place or met with someone. If I ended up liking anyone, I always had it with them whether guy or girl. I became confident when best looking as well as all the talented people, I ever worked with or studied with came to know me and they did it by choice. I never chased them. Or even if I remotely chose them also, they ended up liking or knowing me. Not sure if it lasted forever but it sure did for some time. I know I give positive vibes and cute.

So I guess this is not a consolatory piece of writing but a confessional piece. I can't believe that just an image can change all liking and attraction to disinterest. And if it does then all that which the person was into were fantasies and imaginations which did not match with reality at all. And should I believe, that I am not that interesting just on the basis of that hopeless rejection. I should just show a middle finger and walk on. What say?

No comments: