Wednesday, August 24, 2011

When Trys Take you to More Trys

There are times in life when apparently everyone seems to think that you are doing good but in reality nothing seem to work out.

For example, the situation I am in right now. I am stuck in a bad city(totally my opinion and no offense meant) and in a bad job situation. A job where I have been around for more than 1.5 years now with no increments or promotions. I also do not get to play my role as I have to compete against the oldest working (in years served in the company) employee in the department. I get paid once in two months and that also after reminders. On top of that is the astronomical notice period.

On personal front nothing seems to work out because I seem to repeat my mistakes. The guys are not good enough and yes...I hate short guys or fat guys or over the top horny guys.

All the good job offers I am getting come with huge monetary losses and relocation woes. The immigration thing is also not working since that was the primary thing which motivated me to work in my current the job.

I have also not traveled at all inside country and should I be even pining for foreign travel. Well it can't be without a partner so save money. The gym membership is also over and no solution in sight, since I had decided that I will move out of the city by this time. I also have no idea if the nuptial bit will get over peacefully in November.

Am I really in deep shit or just pmsing?

No comments: