Saturday, April 30, 2011

Miss My Life


I miss my life all the time. My life which lived in the shadows of your light. As I see the Universe conspiring all the time to keep me alive but not conspiring to bring you to me. When love is new, so I should tend it like a new born baby. Nourish it. But I have been walking on burning ashes for an eternity. Loving you and not knowing it.

I am trying to figure out still why you kill me softly even while running like oxygen through my blood. The last time I smiled was with you, the last time I worshiped was with you, the last time I was happy was with you. Why do you ask me where I am? With you in life and always…

How can I hide you? How can you hide me? You destroyed me my life. I never lived before I met you and when I met you…I was complete and finished.

No comments: