Monday, April 18, 2011

My OMG Day

I was into exercising and activities for forever. In a slip of a year of stress, I gained a little over 10 kilos. Ice cream, chocolates, burgers, sweets, and what not took their toll on me.

Chennai has been my city of emotional recovery before and may be physical re-building. Yesterday I had to force myself to shopping since I was just carrying out the chores for a friend. I came upon a pretty something and wanted to try it on me.

In the trial room as I took off my clothes, I was not attentively looking at the mirror. But then I suddenly thought, ‘Who is that?’ The face looked like me and the individual had Anne Klein jeans on just like me. My reaction was just like Tobey Maguire’s Peter Parker in “Spiderman’.

My rectus abdominus and external obliques just looked too sculpted. This means the ab muscles and sides. Not only these but my arms looked sinewy with most veins showing. My deltoids and trapezius group or shoulders and upper arms looked powerful and as I turned, my mouth gapped open as I caught a glimpse of my back. Muscles over the pectoral girdle at the back, the rhomboids looked well defined. I just stood there looking at myself with mixed feelings.

No wonder I made a massive purchase by buying stuff which I have never imagined to wear even in dreams like deep neck, short sleeved, body hugging and off shoulders.


Yippee I have made it in a year…almost yet way to go.

No comments: