Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Bang Visit

My bang visit was quite adventurous. I had a lot of adventures. However, I just met a guy and came back. I know him for a long time and I always seemed to fall for him. But today it was different. When he hugged me , I wished it would not end. I wished the handshake lasted for long. I thought my heart would jump out if I looked longer at him.

I did not want to let go of him. I wished I was serious about my feelings for him. Told him deeply. I wanted him to give me a call. I wanted to be sure, he found me great after the gap...after the recent tragedy that has happened in my life.

I know I had a great thing for this tall, sensitive guy. Today, I felt hopelessly attracted to him. I am still breathing deeply. I have forgotten about all my other adventures. It's a blank now. Only his name is written on it.

No comments: