Saturday, April 4, 2009

Is it true?

I don't remember whether I had written this poem or it's a quote. Nevertheless I am putting it down...Supposed to be a song.

I see you everyday...
Living your own life...
Watching them getting a piece of you
Thinking within that I deserve you more than they can ever do,
That I love you more than they can ever do.

I did say
Though you never heard
I'll give up forever to be in your heart today.
Here today...till forever
I'll be waiting for you
Though I shall never say.

Always wanting what I can't have
Standing here stretching my hand

You always had it
Though here I stand
With a storm in my heart
What shall be the consequences?

From the truth I can't turn my face.
Being with you has opened my eyes,
Though it came like a shocking surprise
I sometimes feel so lost these days.
Like I am walking through a maze.

I do miss you so much here
An emptiness I can't bear,
Everyday I fall a bit more
Deep inside your heart's core.

Am I thinking too much?
May be I am
Damn...
Is it true?
I am deeply madly in love with you.

No comments: