Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Me!!!


I am feeling very happy now for reasons more than one. I am going home ultimately and though no date has been finalised, I just love it. I will also be driving my boyfriend's black Alto. I am ultimately going to have time for all my school buddies who are still there or who drop in occassionally. My laptop will also be taken care of by my buddy while I sit on my old yet dazzling desktop. I can't even think meeting some of old crushes, admirers...even ex bosses and colleagues. I wish my aunt was alive(a tear rolling down my cheek now). I am so tired of looking at plastic smiles...some wild animals moving around me.


I was also thinking about what I really want from life...appreciation, love, camaraderie, sharing. May be I am really that much disturbed. But I was happy sometime back. I had spend so much money during shifting from chennai to pune. What has it come out to? I wanted to stay here for atleast a year or forever. I loved my work, my team...I loved my boss.


I will probably leave everything here with a cold heart as always but I have been so much dedicated to her professionally. Probably I can say...someday I will get over you!




No comments: