Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013...Mountain of a Year

A few hours remaining of 2013 and I am alive. I had planned my life only till 2013. As I can look into the future, I had seen my life journey ending this year. But I am still alive.

2013 has been the costliest year for me. I bought gadgets such as my new laptop, phone and tablet. I also sold my tablet and old laptop, not to mention my 32 GB Ipod touch.

I travelled in India and abroad for work and leisure, got a minor raise in office, changed houses etc. etc.

Heartland has been barren. I called it quits with my art muse towards the beginning of 2013 and towards the end, I am calling it quits again with another one whose name has 'R'.

It's not expectation but emotional availability of women. My resolution is just banishing every bit of them from my life.

Well, I am sitting in the middle of at least 5 guys now writing this blog. They are smiling at me and lecturing me about the risk of being in the company of strangers on New Year's Eve.

I am wondering which other places to conquer and the hearts to rule...Boy I am stronger than y'day.

No comments: