Sunday, August 4, 2013

Love-Connection-Failure

Failures are the stepping stones to success. What happens when failures are of the people we love.  What is it about love that matters?  Just the emotion, the kick it gives or the connection? There was a girl who was the love of my life and then the guy came along. A copyrighted guy.   A guy who could never be mine. Though I remained his forever. Wait we were talking about love and failure. The two women I have been in love with. Without any doubt what I felt, what I wouldn't do for them. The two women who had the blessings of the creator in every way. Why did they waste their potential? Why did they have everything but threw it away to embrace anonymity? Who were they in love with so much to go for such annihilation? Who was I in love with to let their failures affect me so much?  I loved to walk on thorns  and never cared about the darkness. Have I not failed too that my love could not lift these two hapless souls? They went away…faded away lest their gloom engulfs and destroys my life. What kind of love is it?

No comments: