Thursday, September 8, 2011

Chant of God

I am definitely not in love with her since it's too early right now. However, I feel powerfully attracted to her. I wish I had more to offer her than Karvol for her cold and allergies.

I look at her as though she is a steady flame burning and flickering at times but managing to scorch me when in close proximity, which is happening a lot nowadays. I cannot ask her out on Onam as it's her festival and she would surely like to spend it with someone real special...may be her boyfriend. However, she made sure that I was occupied over the weekend, with her pics flooding my digicam and phone. I need to sketch her. My fascination with her has more to do with the Durga idols which are being developed at Kolkata right now. Durga Puja is hardly three weeks away and I shall not be there. I can only trace the Godly features of the long imposing nose and eyes and lips which compliment the calm, belligerent yet charming look of the Goddess Durga which I find in her.

All I could feel is a sense of worship and adoration for the face I'll trace out this week end. Isn't it interesting that her name means chant of God.

No comments: