Monday, December 6, 2010

Floody chennai, hazy sky and crazy me with Cara


I felt like a mord sith having an adventure through dark alleys and flooded muddy waters. It seemed like the underworld. I am talking about flooded Raja char street.

I don't know what makes me so adventurous in a crazy way. I thought about J as today she turns 27. I am sure warm water and dettol will be ready as I reach home. After finishing the washing ritual I can settle down to a hot khichdi meal smelling of ghee. For all of these, thanks to J. I come back to reality. I am alone with her memory or may be with her hugging and wishing her.

I am too much affected with the Legend of the Seeker series. I like Cara so much. She is so similar to me. However I cannot serve anyone though I am loyal. I also have her attitude and orientation. I would love to wear the red leather suit like her.

Let's see if I wake up or not.

No comments: