Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Woe....men

Ultimately, It has happened to me and I'm happy about it. For days and months, I have felt this strong hatred for the women around me. Realizing why we are ultimately the weaker sex. Women are weak and they are a cancer in this world. Its because of women that men get corrupted. A bad mother brings up a bad son. She also terrorizes her daughter in law or oppresses her own flesh and blood daughter. A bad wife coaxes her husband to accept bribes. Taunts him to earn more and how low their family status have become. A bad boss treats her juniors lowly and more so for her women juniors. Women are a bunch of superficial shape shifters. Who said they make sacrifices. Men do too. Sometimes I feel its justified the way women are treated...raped and murdered.

Mood swings, petty talk, jealousy, insecurity, dependency will all come with women. I have had enough of them in my life. I am ashamed to be one. A misfit feeling the pathetic need of a friend who I will never get. Because like men, women are not passionate about their friends. In fact I have lost my best friend who is a man soon after he got married because his wife cannot take our deep friendship well.

Women just come in this world to make a place for themselves. They are just me- deep. They get married and abandon their girlfriends. They come back for emotional support but give excuses when they are required emotionally. They are just wants and desires and what they have not got...blah blah. Keep away from this brigade as much as you can. Your life will be happier...believe me.

No comments: