Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Looking for a Sign


This poem is actually an answer to a poem written by a close friend of mine. He however did not write his poem for me. Perhaps he wrote it for someone who is in a somewhat similar situation like me. Here goes my poem...

Looking for a Sign

I lived my life
Did I live it right?
I lived on the edge of pain
I wanted to run away
'Coz it was driving me insane.

I have lost the words
I have lost my head
I have tried to cry so much
I stopped thinkin...thought I am dead
The pain and days were such.

But I smile a lot nowadays
I try to be like the sun
I try to hold my head up high
I try not to miss any fun...

I do have them beside me
Who love and care,
But I turn away often now,
Because it's not worth to share.

I just see a sea in front of me
With no land in sight
Its big...its deep and so consuming
I just cannot define...
It's not you dear one,
It's me looking for a sign.

No comments: