Sunday, May 16, 2010

I was never away from you…


I was never away from you…

I have found the answers to all the questions that have been tormenting me all this while. I think they were always there with me. Only, that I did not want to believe them or accept them.

Matters of the heart are tricky. They may change with seasons. But sometimes everything changes except for one thing. Feelings…deep seated feelings that just cannot be annihilated.

All my life I have been a fool never believing in love. Thinking it’s just another name of a painful indulgence, gush of hormones, lust, attention, pity and what not. It’s not that, I know now. It’s something which keeps me alive. I know we shall never meet. We will never ever be able to hold each other again or cry on each other’s shoulder. It’s a bond I can feel in life and in death. We have denied each other so much so that our dear ones do not have their expectations dashed.

However I know I have never been away from you. I was and I am always holding your hand.

No comments: