Monday, May 18, 2009

A Rainbow



I do miss Pune...I do miss my green eyed superhero..

A Rainbow

If my life is surrounded by a rainbow
Where is the color green?
If I am so happy
They why does my bliss appear unseen ?

When the raindrops hit my palm
What do I think about?
What do I miss?
The highway vanishes into green,
The hills appear again,
I can see them right there,
When I close my eyes
Only to open them
With you looking in them...

I can catch my tears,
I can feel them on my palm
I can miss you,
But I know not how to go back.
I can talk about it
Till my mouth aches
I can stop
But what to do about this heart ache?
I want to wander through the maze again
Get lost in them
Drenched in the rains
I can feel things vanishing, my vision blurring
Missing you...missing you
Missing the green

The hill slopes where I can sit
Where I can dream
Where I can see the sky drooping down
Till it kisses my eyes
I can feel the leaves falling on my face
I can feel...I am drawing on the canvas of nature
I can feel myself forgetting myself...
Only to drop in your eyes
Endless embrace locked inside them
Staying there forever
Though we were never together
But I can ask you
Please let me stay
May be for another day...Please?

No comments: