Thursday, January 22, 2009

Services and India


I am a criminal…because the fault lies more with a person who supports crime than a person who commits it.

Everyday the autowalas will charge me few bucks more…always 5-20 bucks more or half-return is charged and I have to dish it out. Why can’t we all stop doing this and then only such an evil will pass out?

A terrorist can come inside my country, take a vehicle and blow it up along with innocent people but I can’t get a learner’s driving license inspite of having a pancard, a passport and a voter’s id. If I am outside my native place…for example if I am from kolkata but staying at bengaluru, I have to produce an HR letter from my company.

My airtel prepaid connection also has become one way because my picture on the application does not match with the picture on my passport. Specs and without specs.

I just do not understand why services are so bad here. I went to a private bank that day and the chalan said that pan card number was required if I have to deposit 60K. I had submitted pan details to the branch where my account was located inspite of this I was not able to deposit the money. The reason being pan details were not updated.


No comments: