Monday, November 3, 2008

My Life Needs a Rewind/Erase Button


I was thinking for a very long time of changing my place. This is because I was keen on inviting people to my place. Friends, relatives...coworkers. I do not know when that will be possible.


Today I will write about everything I dont like or feel bad about:


1. Sharing my place with a person who does not match me in anything. I hate listening to the TV booming in her room. Her slangs. Her parents...well list is endless. I hate myself enduring all these.


2. I don't like going to the other office in the afternoon heat with the bus feeling like a tandoor and then entering a super cool room.


3. I hate the work pressure which noone can divide or share.


4. I don't like paid so less compared to other dumb people.


5. I feel bad that I can't share my life with the guy of my choice.


6. I wish my parents were surrounded by hundreds of servants all paid by me to serve them.


7. I feel bad that frequently I am surrounded by children but none of them call me 'Mom'.


8. I feel bad looking at all the unfinished writing I had begun.


9. I feel bad when my boss passes me everyday at morning and evening, but never offers a lift though my answer would be 'no thanks'.


10. I feel bad that all my friends at office talk in their regional tongue though they know I don't understand it so well.


11. I feel bad that my boss does not have a heart and takes my loyalty for granted.


12. I feel bad that most people I have given importance in my life is like my boss.


13. I feel bad when I see how the years have affected me.


I'll add more to this list as soon as I find...

No comments: