Saturday, November 24, 2012

Away from the Highway

I do not know how I can bring my life to drive through the highway. I have just lost my way too many times in the bylanes, in the dirt tracks, into nowhere. I never thought you were the northstar. I never thought you were will o the wisp either. I have viled you in my thoughts, in my speech and yet you leave me not. You ignore or you forgive or you are blind I know not. I need you here, I need you gone. I want you here yet I want you lost forever. I am trying to save you or myself ...I know not. You want to sail into the turbulent seas of my heart in a broken boat and you are not afraid. You say you are indecisive yet you chose this...why did you? why dont you leave...leave me to bleed and drown in my own sinful blood just like the others?

Quoting someone else's words...


Stolen moments alone
are tick tocked away.
Shadows move across my face
while steady hands eat the day.

Back to home my love
the pendulum ever swings
leaving me with the heavy weight
eternal absence brings.

Stealing time not my own
now I live as a thief
loving a borrowed clock for
memories ever brief.

No comments: