Saturday, July 30, 2011

Loved and Lost?


I have given more than 20 years of my life loving you bitch!

No matter how successful, wealthy, influential or whatever I can be, will never change your heart bitch. I will always fall short of your expectations. I will always remain the blue sucker, jerk, and ass hole in your eyes.

I watched a french movie 'La Repetition', it means 'The rehearsal'. It also showed an obsessive jerk called Louise in love with the uber successful Nathalie. And how did Nat treat Louis...?

And then I saw 'The Social Network', the partial story of Mark Zuckerberg, my hero. The Erica in his life. Refreshing the profile page of Erica over and over, Mark, the billionaire, the genius.

And what am I? At least something in common we have. The source of the the frustration and the drive and impulse to do something.

And am I not like my hero Mark...who failed and won at the same time?

No comments: