Sunday, January 16, 2011

Impo (r) tense

I have ultimately been able to control my arousals. I always had this big fat embarassment of getting aroused so easily. My boyfriend once said, just touching my head makes me wet. But what he didn't know was the dynamics of the female arousal. Getting wet doesn't necessarily mean aroused. Extreme exercise and weight lifting also can make someone (girl) sweat, breathless and wet. It's a fact.

So back to my spicy topic. I can absolutely control my mind even when someone touches my body. Somebody I am attracted to romantically. This came after years of practice. I am so proud of myself. I can control my sudden bouts of horniness. The other thing which bothers me is perhaps this is not control at all but impotence. Impotence in 20s? God save me!

So me as a woman perhaps can't get it up...ultimately I have reached moksha I guess.

No comments: